1. Eligibee is an informational tool that quickly screens households for their potential eligibility for public benefits and connects them with relevant resources. The intent of this website is to increase public awareness of government benefits programs.
2. Eligibee does not provide legal advice, and the use of Eligibee does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Eligibee is only an informational tool.
3. Eligibee is not affiliated with any public benefit program or government entity.
4. Eligibee is not an application for public benefits.
5. Eligibee does not make eligibility determinations for public benefit programs. Eligibility determinations are made by relevant State and/or Federal government agencies and involve complex criteria and calculations. Do not rely on Eligibee for public benefit determinations. Eligibee only makes recommendations of programs a household could potentially be eligible for and connects them with resources to learn more about that program.
6. Eligibee's recommendations are not guaranteed to be accurate. Because Eligibee's Screening Tool only asks seven simple questions, and public benefit eligibility is extremely complex, it would be impossible for our suggestions to be 100% accurate. We do continually try to keep the information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will make efforts to correct them. However, we make no guarantees regarding accuracy.
7. Eligbee.org contains hyperlinks to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. Please be aware that we do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of links to resources is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered.